Monday, July 12, 2010

Home Run Derby

I love HRD and I am a huge David Cook fan so imagine my excitement when, last year, David Cook and the Anthemic were tapped to perform preshow. This year(while i am in the middle of serious Cook withdrawal because the album was supposed to come out Summer 2010 and it is now mid-summer since tomorrow is the mid-summer classic) that duty went to Train.

However since I need a Cook show like a junkie needs Heroine, let's take a trip down Memory Lane shall we.

INTERVIEW



DECLARATION



HEROES * (taped off of a TV)



PS: David if you read this (which you shouldn't be because you should be working not reading silly blogs) you are killing me. I understand making the perfect album takes time but you've got to give me something: a single, a leeked former song, a cover even a youtube video of you covering the Squidbillies theme (you mentioned that) or the ROCK,FLAG,EAGLE song from Always Sunny in Philladelphia- anything really, I'm not picky.

Thank You David, I love you
GO ROYALS



*if you want to here the song better try this version

1 comment:

  1. Haha I know exactly what you mean, I want te new album like yesterday! Great post :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...