Tuesday, July 13, 2010

3 years ago I was an intern

Furthermore, i was an intern at one of the greatest companies to ever intern at, resume wise. This company (which I am too mousy to mention but it owns theme parks all over the world) is a world wide conglomerate and I thought, was key to me getting a good job out of college. Now as I have mentioned before there were no jobs in journalism/ broadcasting out of college. However, though my career isn't what I thought it would be, today i was reminded it could always be worse, I could still be an intern!

THIS IS ANDREW THE INTERN


Now Andrew ( who shares his experience on twitter at http://twitter.com/IAmTheIntern ) does not work for the company I worked for, however, the thankless job of intern is the same no matter where you go. Sure, I was never videoed demonstrating a dance video for a song but I did have to perform dances from a certain movie trilogy starring Zac Efron (as a singing and dancing basketball star) on a stage before a Jonas Brothers' concert.

1 comment:

  1. Haha what company could that be? Also I LOVE Andrew he is insane, he makes me laugh!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...