Monday, August 9, 2010

Music Monday: Falling in love with David Cook

Since two years ago this summer, David Cook was on his first big tour (The American Idols Live Tour presented by Pop Tarts)having had just won American Idol, I figured I'd take you back through his journey through Idol and into my heart forever.

Omaha NE Audition - Living on a Prayer
Hollywood - Everything I Do I Do it For You
Happy Together
All Right Now
Hello
Eleanor Rigby
Day Tripper
Billie Jean
Little Sparrow
Innocent
Always Be My Baby
Music of the Night
I‘m Alive
All I Really Need is You
Hungry Like the Wolf
Baba O‘Reily
The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face
Dare You to Move
I Don‘t Want to Miss a Thing
I Still Haven‘t Found What I‘m Looking For
Dream Big
The World I Know
The Time of my Life



Group Songs:

Top 24 - ‘60‘s Medley
Top 20 - ‘70‘s Medley
Top 12 - Beatles Medley
Top 11 - Beatles Medley
Top 10 - Right Back Where We Started From
Top 9 - Nine to Five
IGB - Please Don‘t Stop the Music
IGB - Shout to the Lord
Top 8 - Shout to the Lord
IGB - Seasons of Love
Top 7 - One Sweet Day
Top 6 - All I Ask of You
Top 5 - Neal Diamond Mdley
Top 4 - Reeling in the Years
Top 3 - Ain‘t no Stopping Us Now

Shout to the Lord
Please Don‘t Stop the Music
Hero Duet
Sharp Dressed Man


And lastly, for tonight at least, Cook's performance for his brother Adam, who had died just weeks before, on the American Idol Season finale a year later, when he had to relinquish the crown.


Idol Finale - Permanent

1 comment:

  1. this is awesome, thanks for all the links that must have taken a while to get them all :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...