Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sunday Night PSA

Today I have decided to take time to discuss a problem that plagues society; Bitches. I’m not talking about female dogs, nor do I mean women in control who may be perceived as tough or cold because they feel equal to a man and know how to get things done (you know the Hillary Clintons of the world.) What I mean are the people who only care about themselves and whose sole purpose in life is to make others lives awful, you know the mean girls.

I don’t really understand the point of being a bitch. It is fine to be proud of your accomplishments but why at the expense of others? I myself was a pretty great student (except Spanish) and rather good athlete but I never faulted anyone for not being able to catch a baseball or failing a test about “Hamlet.” There really was no need, I wasn’t the most amazing person in my dance class and, as a short white girl, basketball was never my forte. Nobody’s perfect.

Another thing I don’t get is why they are so proud of stuff that is predetermined like hair color or being naturally a certain body shape? I really don’t see it as an accomplishment that you can eat an entire cake every day and still be wearing a string bikini while I, who have been dieting since I was like 10 can’t wear a pair of jeans without my thighs rubbing together like boy scouts trying to start a fire with sticks. Let’s be frank here, your naturally straight hair and size 5 waist aren’t the reason you have so many boyfriends it’s because you’ve been giving them BJs since middle school (come to think of it maybe that’s what keep the abs in shape.)

The worst part is they think that the world should just give them stuff because they decide they are entitled to it. I don’t understand why you think you deserve a scholarship when you were the best athlete on the worst team in the school district. That is like being the least slutty doctor at Seattle Grace*, it’s not really good enough. And bitches are always thinking that they can get away with everything and are great manipulators. They believe that they can just use people like toys for their satisfaction by preying on the naive. You know the people who have good intentions and see only the good in people? This is their greatest skill in fact.

Well I have news for you bitches, you are not Teflon. The high school bitches are just that, once they reach the real world they are nothing more than a face in the crowd. There will always be someone prettier, smarter, and better at whatever you were the best at as the big fish in the small pond. As for the “I can get away with anything” bitches, always remember you are shallow and a one day you will mess with the wrong looser who has someone who has spend their whole life dealing with bitches bigger and badder than you fighting to show them reality. It might take time but one day (and you don’t know when that day will come) you will get yours from that Hilary type getting even.


*Grey’s Anatomy reference, if this is a real Hospital I have no knowledge about the sexual promiscuity of the staff

2 comments:

  1. I can totally relate to what you're saying in this blog. I've visited your site several times and hope that you will visit mine as well.

    I'm still kind of new to this whole blog thing. Is there a knack to getting follower's? Do people that follow your blog have to have any account etc?

    Some of my friends and family have visited my site but I'd really like to have their picture on my front page so that I can keep track of who's been on my site.

    I personally like to thank people for taking the time out of their day to just drop a line.

    Anyway I wish you all the best in what you do and hope to hear from you soon.

    Love Your Cousin,
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...