Saturday, April 10, 2010

If you can’t say anything nice…

We are taught if you can’t say anything nice then don’t say anything at all. This is the foundation of why I didn’t tell off those old ladies yesterday. There are people, however, that I will not hold my tongue about someone I will call stupid-ho-bitch who maybe causing my blood pleasure to rise and is part of a conspiracy to ruin my life. I have rehearsed my speech to her hundreds of times and if she dares talk to me, I will give it to her. But I have my reasons for this.


But I digress, there is this musician called Neal and he’s dating this girl who is a bureless dancer (I don’t know what that is exactly I looked at a video and it looked like stripping to me) and makeup artist. She has a vlog and you should see the things people have said about her! They have said things such as ugly and fat all the way to “your boyfriend is cheating on you.” I mean these people probably have never met her and if they have, why say it online. It’s not like she’s done them wrong.


Recently they were photographed at an event and the picture appeared in the LA Times
http://www.laweekly.com/slideshow/vip-room-revolver-golden-gods-awards-29653526 .

You can clearly see she is not fat! I mean plus sizes start around size 14 and she is not that I’m sure.


There really is no point to this other than people are really mean and wanted to vent. What if I have a famous boyfriend one day, I hope Kira would have my back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...