Thursday, April 22, 2010

No Time To Talk About...

It seems like I’ve been rushed the entire week, although maybe it's been longer. Today is my best friend Lauren’s birthday. I remember, what seems like days ago, looking at cards and thinking of presents and saying, "I have plenty of time." Today I bought her card in Hallmark and preceded to hand it to her, I still haven't gotten her present. I don't know where the time went but back to this week.

I was going to a concert Monday which meant Sunday night was filled with me rushing to wash my hair before Desperate Housewives came on and doing things like styling my hair and getting everything in order during commercial breaks of Brothers and Sisters. Monday was not much better with trying to dress, make dinner, eat dinner, and put on makeup while bouncing around the baby I nanny. Yesterday was Wednesday, my day to relax because I only work at night, and even that culminated in getting home after 11 and running around trying to drink my nightly dose of milk while getting the coffee in the coffee pot, prepping my work stuff and doing my nightly wind down routine all as quick as possible because I should have been in bed at 11. Oh and when I finally got to bed my dog decided to bark and bark and bark.

I was actually excited about how boring the rest of the week was going to be. Work today, go home to veg out, work tomorrow and then get home and rest up (maybe catch up on my dvr) until I went out to a party Saturday night. However, this was not in the cards. My boss snagged Lauren and me tickets to America’s Got Talent tomorrow night, awesome but it means more rushing around. It's currently 7:30 and I’m typing this while waiting for Metro North because it is faster than the subway and I need all the time I can get. My goal is to get home, eat, do birthday cake for Lauren, shower, shave, wash my hair, dry and style my hair, I assume completely by pass watching TV, find an outfit and comfortable shoes that match, and maybe just maybe check my email and post this-all before 11. Oh and I forgot: wear pjs, set up the coffee pot and pack my bag before tomorrow (who knows when this blog'll post.)

I’m exhausted but I am having a blast with going out almost every night. So how is your week going everybody?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...