Saturday, January 8, 2011

Live at Crow Creek Tavern

The man singing here is Nick Gibson and his rendition of Hallelujah (which I first heard in November of 2008) has always made me weep. Nick is another one of those musicians that I heard about because he knew David Cook in his bar gig days, and another reason why I am thankful that David Cook got famous and, therefore introduced me to all of these great people.



This video was taken on December 16, 2010 and the guitarist/ wolf man to his right is none other than Cook’s friend and guitarist Neal Tiemann. The song ended their set at the Crow Creek Tavern in Tulsa, Oklahoma. The show kicked off three days that I wished Tulsa was drivable from NYC where To Have Heroes and Phil Marshal each did two full band shows. Unfortunately I was unable to attend but luckily there are youtube videos and, even better, Nick Gibson has now released the entire Crow Creek show for the low price of ten dollars!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, I haven't watched that yet, I'll have to get around to it one of these days lol.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...