Sunday, January 23, 2011

Disney Vacation Pictures: Safari

It is literally impossible for me to put into words what being in Walt Disney World means to me. When thinking about how to blog about my time there, I realized that mere words can't convey the feeling of being there. Magical just doesn't even do it...

Then I thought, maybe I would summarize every thing I did; every show I attended, every ride- that would take forever.

Finally, I've decided that I would share some of the millions of photos. Hopefully it conveys some of the magic that I experienced for a week.

First Up is the African Safari in THE ANIMAL KINGDOM, though Disney is known for it's characters it actually has a huge array of live animals as well.

















1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...