Saturday, January 8, 2011

Something Every Monty Python fan should see

I have been a devoted fan of SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE since 1998, and a MONTY PYTHON FAN SINCE COLLEGE so when I found out that I could watch early episodes of SNL that were hosted by Pythons (I know right, worlds collide) I was excited. Having watched these classic gems with Michael Palin and Eric Idle (who combined to host around every other episode for the first few seasons) I wondered If John Cleese, possibly the most famous Python, ever hosted and found the following clip from an episode just one season bofore I became an SNL fan.

Mind Blown...

1 comment:

  1. Boo vid didn't show up on my iPod I'll have to watch it tomorrow! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...