Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Writers Block: Am I becoming boring?



The most interesting thing  I have to share is that I cut my ankle shaving. I know it happens all the time to people but my lord in heaven, it hurt. I pride myself in being a rather steady handed person when it comes to using a razor but I’m rethinking that right now. I practically never cut myself but usually I use a Venus razor, today I used a man’s razor. The thing is I actually saw this huge chunk of my skin in between the blades which is just nasty!  


There is no moral to this story, I just thought I’d share and perhaps make readers laugh by saying that while I ran naked dragging blood through the house in search of a big enough bandage I sang “I enjoy Being a Girl,” from Flower Drum Song. 


PS: For all those who are outraged or grossed out that I wrote a blog about cutting my leg in the shower, consider yourselves lucky, I was about three minutes away from writing about my period last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...