Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Uncle Bo: Twenty Years

I wrote this huge post for over and hour with tears steaming down my face and as I neared the very end blogger encountered an error and closed itself with nothing but the picture saved in the draft.   Mad and heartbroken I went back in hopping for a miracle save finding only the picture starring back at me but instead of being upset a calm hit me, his eyes starred at mine, and I realized it didn't matter.  I could never recreate that post or tell u what I said but that's okay because the one it was meant for saw it and knows how I feel.

So here's the finish to it:  I love you forever.

I have no idea what it felt like when we hugged but I know exactly what it is like to be wrapped up in your love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...