Saturday, July 21, 2012

"Discovering Dad" aka delving into Terry Gilliam's personal archive

If you've been paying attention, you know that I am a Terry Gilliam fan. Sure I watch a ton of movies and while I can find pleasure in fluff from time to time, Gilliam movies move me. I enjoy his work with senses you don't normally need to enter a cinema. My crush on his mind is as serious than the one I have on his handsome model son! You can imagine my excitement, therefore at discovering Holly Gilliam's blog: "Discovering Dad" aka delving into Terry Gilliam's personal archive:


Holly, who appeared as Jack Lindts triplet daughters in her father's 1985 Brazil, explained her desire to share Terry with the world in her first post: The beginning... http://hollydgilliam.blogspot.com/2012/07/the-beginning.html

 
Being surrounded by such creative genius must have been awesome and the fact that Ms. Gilliam wants to share an inside look with the world is so sweet and such a treasure, that it shouldn't be overlooked. So please support the blog and follow on twitter @hollydubois for such gems as original artwork from the Python opening and God only knows what else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...