Monday, July 9, 2012

Happy Birthday to me!

My 26th birthday festivities started, at all times, while I was getting my blood drawn during a physical because at the same time that i was going through needle-phobia Gigi and Lauren (and Thomas) were getting me a birthday treat. That afternoon, after nap time, I found out that G had chosen a yellow cake, yellow buttercream frosted uptake with colored sprinkles.
2 days later on my actual birthday the gifts started at
Even better than material things, however is fun times and I had plenty of fun going to the beach and then going out to dinner with my family. Oh and dessert! Dessert was amazing. My mother was sweet enough to specially order a napoleon cake with whip cream fronting (my favorite kind of cake) and also picked up chocolate covered strawberries.
Just to make me feel really special there was about 30 Facebook well wishes, sever tweets and this blog:http://sittinginnyc.blogspot.com/2012/07/happy-birthday-elisa.html?m=1 I feel very loved

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...