Saturday, February 12, 2011

Some Hot Man Candy For A Cold Valentine's Day Weekend

As I've mentioned, I am a fan of Python Alum/ Director Extraordinaire Terry Gilliam. I believe his work is amazing, his mind is boggling, and you know what, his genes aren't bad either. Gilliam- seen below with his daughter Amy, wife Maggie, daughter Holly, and son Harry (not a bad looking older dude) would never be considered traditionally handsome, though he is by no means ugly, but take a good look at that son of his!




22 year old Harry Gilliam just happens to be a model, and is currently the poster boy for the Spring/Summer line for some jeans company in England. Here is the campaign along with behind the scenes footage, take a look...









Now that the drool portion of the post is done, I should mention that Hottie, I mean Harry, is actually an artist who models in order to fund his craft. He is really good, at least in my opinion, and you can see all the different kinds of art he does, as well as some videos, and articles at his website http://www.harrygilliamart.co.uk/site

It even tells you where you can view his art if you happen to be in England (I know for a fact I have at least one reader from there- HI SARAH )

1 comment:

  1. He is hot and talented, his art is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...