Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Brooklyn meets New Jersey epicness!!!

Ryan Star will open for Bon Jovi

Message from Ryan at http://www.rstar.net/ where you can find all of the dates.

Life is Full circle - Bon Jovi dates.





Attached is a picture of me and my band, Stage,
years ago with Bon Jovi. For me, it was truly day one that this journey began.
It was the moment I realized that this path for me was real and that music would
be my life. It was the night we opened for them at Jones Beach in NY by winning
a radio contest going into our senior year of high school. Years later, in the
most romantic and poetic fashion, the world and Jon have given me this
incredible opportunity once again to get in front of the greatest and biggest
audiences in the world. This news is so elating, I had to rush this email out to
all of you who have been on this ride with me.

Here are some of the
dates dates the band and I will be rockin':

March 17 San Antonio, TX @
AT&T Center
March 19 Las Vegas, NV @ MGM Grand Garden Arena (that's
right, baby! Like Tyson, Holyfield and RSTAR)
March 22 Salt Lake City, UT @
Energy Solutions Arena

That is all I can announce now, but don't worry,
there will be more touring coming up.

Thank you all for your continued
support and love. See you on the road.

R




Ryan, I am so happy for you. If anyone has a chance to go see the shows, do it and in the meantime, here's a taste of Ryan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...