Monday, May 28, 2012

Ryan Star does his part to support the troops and veterans

Ryan made the following announcement by way of a series of tweets Our country is so wonderful at supporting the troops. They hammer it in your head as a kid and if you ever challenge the idea for a moment you are a traitor but when these troops come home hardly anybody really supports them. Nothing new, even my grandpa who gave everything in WWII lived this neglect his whole life and it might even be worse now. I am not preaching and i stand on no soapbox but the least I can do is extend my personal guest list out on the rest of this tour to all veterans who wish to come out. Email RSTARVETERANS@GMAIL.COM and you will be taken care of for a night of music and love. I thank all who have been inspired by THE AMERICA EP and who have sent me their words thank all who have fought and all who have given their lives so we can have ours. I hope this country's policies start to acknowledge it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...