Sunday, March 11, 2012

Tribute is back

It is probably best that I start off by explaining that I am a bit unstable <del>I am offended that you had already figured that out.</del> So last year, to commemorate their fortieth anniversary, Starbucks created Tribute blend. It was a coffee that included all of their growing regions, it was a limited time, and it was delicious!


It might have actually been the greatest coffee I have ever tasted, or at least tide for it, and I drank it for as long as it was around. I then stopped drinking it for a while, followed by the occasional brewed cup from the beans I bought. Though I used it sparingly, eventually it was gone and I was sad because Starbucks said it would be gone forever. I even pleaded with the company in emails hoping to buy a lost bag somewhere in Seattle- no dice.

It upset my that, during a really trying year, I had found my favorite coffee only to loose it for all eternity. I wouldn't say I was depressed but then again I didn't really know how sad I was about it until Tuesday (after Starbucks graciously brought it back for another limited run) when I went into Starbucks to see if it was really there and burst into tears of joy.

U N S T A B L E

This year is shapping up to be a bit better- I didn't spend the entire winter sick, Gigi is more awesome then ever, I had a great trip to Florida and hoping to have another awesome trip to DC, so hopefully when Tribute leaves again I will be better prepared to deal with it.

Carpe 2012 Everybody!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...