Thursday, March 22, 2012

All I wanted to do was sleep...

Last night truly was adventurous. I actually had no problem falling asleep, once Graham was done jumping off and on my bed. The problems didn't start until around 4am.

At that point I woke up to go to the bathroom and as usual my fluffy companion accompanied me and sat in front of the door. So far do good. Then graham decided he wouldn't be following me back and waiting in the kitchen. When I went to carry him back to "his" room he decided to play Chase the Puppy. When I wasn't having it he went near my feet and laid down until i try to pick him up and then off he went. Jokes on him... Now he sleeps outside.


About an hour, I think, later I was awoken by the most outrageous pains shooting up and down my right arm. It felt like a Charlie- horse in the arm. I couldn't move and screamed every time I try to flip over. After a few minutes that felt like eternity I regained the ability to flex my hand and that mixed with rubbing finally allowed me enough comfort to try and sleep again.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...