Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Michelle Williams and Jason Segel are dating

I know that I have talked about my issues with Michelle Williams and I will admit that when I went to see Jeff Who Lives at Home I was hoping I could talk about how he made a drama because she likes to suck the fun out of people. It was too shitty to sit through so I didn't play up the rumor that started last month. This week however, pictures have surfaced of the couple and they look cute- he looks smitten and she looks really happy.

She tends to rub me the wrong way when her relationship with Ledger is played up because it wasn't what everyone wants to think and he can't defend himself but the fact remains she has had to deal with it as his daughter's mother. She claims she keeps his memory alive, she keeps her close with his family, and she seems to be raising her well. Who knows, she might even be trapped with the image of their love affair; can you imagine spending life being asked about that ex you grew to hate just because he died before anyone knew how bitter the breakup was?

Also, he likes Matilda!!




Once I got over the disgust of paparrazzi snapping Heath's baby girl I realized how pissed Segel was!! That is the face Ledger himself would make when Matilda was snapped.

Right now the couple is said to be trying to make long distance work but lets be honest, if it lasts he will have to live in NYC because Heath did (she gets her way apparently) and maybe one of my favorite shows, How I Met Your Mother, will come with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...