Thursday, February 16, 2012

The latest blog to make me smile

Food on my dog http://foodonmydog.tumblr.com/




Here is the about section from the creator Andrew:
This is a blog where I post pictures of food on my dog. FAQ What type of dog is Tiger? Tiger is a Staffordshire Terrier and American Bulldog mix. Does she get to eat the food? Tiger gets to eat most of the food. What she doesn't eat, I eat. No food goes to waste. Does she like it when you put food on her head? She hasn't complained yet. Where does Tiger live? She lives in Florida! Will you give her a belly rub for me? Of course! Can I send in a request? Of course! I keep a list of requests and I'll try to get through them all. Food on my dog by Andrew J. Small is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.



Now I know that some out there will say that doing this is unfair to the dog; perhaps Tiger considers this humiliating or annoying but according to his human Andrew this isn't true.


"When I call tiger over and she sees the camera, she begin to furiously wag her tail and get excited," Andrew says. "She knows that she is going to do a trick that I taught her, and that she is going to get a treat. I let her know how impressive her behavior is with lots of love and attention after she preforms the tricks for our little photo-shoot."


I never thought animals liked wearing those silly outfits people put them in until I had a clothing obsessed Cavapoo so if Graham can be a fashionista I figure who am I to say Tiger isn't a foodie?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...