Saturday, February 11, 2012

Crash into Spring



Tonight I attended Brooklyn Industries "Crash into Spring" which was celebrating its new location or line or something. As you can tell I clearly didn't go for the occasion as much as for going out sake and treats. I'll be honest, they advertised free food and drink which was basically all i needed to hear- free food just tastes better, it is a scientific fact. As proof of this I present to you the fact that the treat of choice tonight was donuts, which I barely eat normally but which i pigged out on tonight.


Better than the donuts, however, was the event's exclusive cocktail. These are always a crap-shoot for me because I am not a huge drinker and because I have real issues with vodka. Tonight's gin and pear based drink, on the other hand, nailed it.



Doesn't it sound delicious? It really was!!




All and all, it was a really fun (and hipster rich) night- weird facial hair and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...