Saturday, August 6, 2011

THE TRENTA IS HERE

I had heard that Starbucks was creating a new size for its chain while watching ANDERSON COOPER 360 in January. Here is Anderson Cooper explaining it


31 ounces of coffee!! Now don't get me wrong, I like a good cup of coffee. When I say like I mean love, my two cups a day are literally like fuel for me. I am probably very close to addicted and Starbucks is my favorite dealer. I have recently acquired a list of all of their brews and plan to try and rate all of them, I know such interesting facts like how to create French Vanilla flavoring, and have memorized all of the sizes (TALLS are always 12 oz, GRANDE is 16 oz, and VENTI is 20 oz hot and 24 oz cold.) So if I think that 31 oz is ridiculous, something is clearly wrong.


When I saw the cup today I was excited but also nauseous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...