Wednesday, August 24, 2011

I love happy endings...

You may remember, last July, when I shared with you the story of baby Cohen, the little boy who was born with a rare heart condition and who, sadly, left this world on Fathers Day. As I mentioned then, I didn't actually knew this family, and just happened to find his mother's blog when she was blogging about her pregnancy and was hooked on the story.

Well guess what I just found out when coming across the link to her blog, they had twin babies on August 19th!!!


They're Here!!!

Sloane arrived first at 12:34pm weighing 6 lbs 2 oz and 19 1/4 inches long!

Knox arrived at 12:35pm weighing 5 lbs 10 oz and 18 1/2 inches long!


Congrats Meghan and Brent, not that you will probably ever see this. I understand that nothing will ever replace their little Cohen but I am very glad for them to have a second chance at raising a family.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...