Sunday, August 28, 2011

A little Happy for your Sunday

Well we all survived Irene here in New York. While it did end up being less severe as was expected, I still believe all of the precautions were necessary, and there are still people dealing with flooding, outages, and just plain inconveniences. We were all blessed that it wasn't worse but I am sure a lot of people are down right now so I figured it was a good time to share my little instant pick me up.


Puppies make me smile. I know, I am a cliche girl that cute animals boost my mood but I dare you to go to IHasAHotDog.com http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif and not feel your blues melt away, at least momentarily.


here are some examples:








No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...