Sunday, May 30, 2010

Life's a beach and then you fry

Its Memorial Day weekend which means the beaches are opened. I love beaches, pools, swimming and anything summer really so needless to say, my family and I made our first trip of the season. Also needless to say, my cheap Irish skin turned pink. However, it is a brownish pink so I’ll take it. To celebrate the unofficial start to summer here are some beach shots that I’ve taken.






This is my friend, April. She is lucky enough
to live at the Jersey Shore a block away from the beach!

I love the dunes, sky, and water- looks like a painting



September 2008, running in and out of the waves
my hair was so short because i did a cut for cancer




August 2009

2 comments:

  1. LOVE THE BATHING BEAUTIES ALL THREE OF YOU. WISH WE WERE AT THE JERSEY SHORE TODAY. MISS MY SHORE FRIENDS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pics can't wait to be back there!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...