Monday, March 1, 2010

Why am i doing this?

The truth of the matter is writers need to write. It's like air to us, we don't breathe the same way without it. Well maybe that is a bit of a stretch, you can’t live without air and a writer can live when not writing, just not completely.

No matter how hard I try to have a successful and full life, despite how busy my mostly mundane existence has become I simply am not a fully evolves human with so much of my self laying dormant. I did have a blog following college, for almost a year actually but life got in the way and I decided I was better off turning my attentions toward finding a job and writing for money. I did continue to write, on occasion in the form of Epic emails or Facebook notes that lasted for days when I felt there was something justifying worth bothering my loved ones about. However, only writing of the extremely amazing or truly unbelievable isn’t good enough. It takes 1000 little nothings to create the amazing something that we all look back on as a great life.

So now here I am, ready and willing to share with you my world, through my eyes, as warped as it might be, and I promise this time I will keep writing as long as there is someone out there still reading. And it may well be that I will continue long after any readers are gone but I’d like readers.

I can’t guarantee it will be life changing, educational, or that you will come out of reading what I say feeling in any way more enriched than before you stopped by, but I can promise it will be interesting. So goodbye for right now and I hope to see you later
Lissie

2 comments:

  1. I THINK THIS IS EXCELLENT. KEEP ON WRITING.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog look forward to reading more. You know I have always admired your writing!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...