Saturday, August 18, 2012

The best Gigi moment I missed

Gigi turns three next week and over almost three year I have had the privilege of creating 1000s of memories with her and her family. The four of them have implanted a permanent imprint on my heart and will make countless more memories with me but one of my greatest, I wasn't actually there for.
You might remember around the beginning of this blog, I mentioned that i had a slight problem with Magnolia Cupcakes. I know that it sounded stupid, but treats are really addictive and, sadly when GiGi was on we got her hooked on the Peeps. Her heroine addict like reaction went as follows according to her mother's email the following day. I always wanted to blog about it but time passed and then I lost the email. That said, I have never been able to look at the mashmellow cuties the same again and , no, G has never had another. > Hi Girls, > > Unfortunately, GiGi can't have any more peeps. She went on a Peep Rage last night--I think it was just too much sugar. At the grocery store she couldnt' control herself and was runnign around and yelling and then spinning on the ground and shouting PEEPS! PEEPS! and then crying when we tried to leave. She was a nightmare on the way home and then when we got inside she had about 3 tantrums and couldn't get a hold of herself. Finally, she passed out. I asked my mom and my mom said it was probably just a sugar reaction. So, I told her that the peeps are old and dirty (I forgot to hide them--will you do that please?) and that we couldn't eat any more. Phew! Who would think she is a peep-addict???? > > > > > > >

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...