Saturday, October 29, 2011

The view from my window this morning

Clearly the holiday that is on Monday is Christmas right?


I never thought weather would be such a topic on my blog but indeed I'm posting about it again. It is not even November and I am hearing words like heavy snow bands and noreaster. Where is the dislike button on Facebook when you need one (NO SERIOUSLY MARK WHERE IS IT?! Facebook is revamped every three and a half minutes yet that idea still hasn't entered your uber-brain?)


I had to borrow snow boots this afternoon because I haven't bought a pair for this season yet. The trees are still filled with leaves, which by the way is really dangerous because it weighs them down more, leading to more falling trees. I mean, my apartment's heat hasn't been turned on yet, I am freezing.


Dear Jack Frost,
Please Go to Hell and give me
the rest of the Fall and Winter off.
Unfavorably Yours,
Elisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...