Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I AM PROBABLY NOT THE BEST PERSON TO REVIEW MONSTERS BALL


~~~~~THIS POST CONTAINS SPOILERS~~~~~

I don't like Billy Bob Thorton and I'm not a huge fan of Halle Berry either. However, since Ledger is in it and all of the roles I've seen are worth watching, I thought I'd try to get through it. When, however, his character committed suicide, it went off. I might not be a great reviewer of this movie but I will talk about the short film centered around a young prison guard with daddy issues who doesn't want to take Puff Daddy to the death chair.

-The acting is good, especially for Puffy's first go.
-Ledger shows alot in his short time on screen, including shades of his future Joker face from his Oscar winning role seven years later.
-Along with his acting chops, and signs of what was to come from the young actor, Heath also showed his booty, which is nothing compared to what he showed in BROKEBACK and again even clearer in I AM NOT THERE but is still nice.

So to summarize, who doesn't love a man in uniform, no wait that wasn't it. Oh right, if you want to decide if this is a movie for you, you might want to read other reviews. On the other hand, if you have a free half hour and really want to see a side of Heath Ledger that you never have before, I recommend this film highly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...