Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Buy a piece of Harry Gilliam art

For the most part I absolutely love New York.  It is an amazing City and has allotted me some of the greatest cultural experiences- museums, exhibits, plays, etc.  I am extremely grateful for living in such a great city except for the one tiny detail of it being so far away from England. 

Aside from all of the other reason that I want to visit England, the last few years I have been particularly dismayed that it is so far away because several years ago I found the art of Harry Gilliam and have since been dismayed that every showing of the art I enjoy so much online has been an ocean away.


To truly appreciate art, I feel you have to see it first hand and now I finally can get a piece (or several) of it for myself.  Sadly Gilliam still hasn't had a show in an American Gallery which is this country's loss but at least now there is a website where you can purchase Gilliam's work.
http://society6.com/Gilliambot/prints


So Go there and buy some stuff
then go to Harry's Twitter and harry's tumblr

to see even more of his art.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...