Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Damage here is minimal

At least in comparison to other places.  Day 3 of this storm and we are in the cleanup stage. 

The emotional side is another story, Seaside, as well as the rest of the Jersey Shore- where I spend beautiful vacations in the summer, has been obliterated!!  My friends who are like my family, are displaced from their home with no return date in sight.  But at least they are alive, at least everyone I care about wasn't hurt or killed.  It's easy to say sitting in an unharmed house with an untouched car but people is really the only thing that matters. Everything else is just stuff.

Stay safe everyone and God bless those who weren't as lucky as I was.















No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...