Wednesday, December 29, 2010

I’ve come to realize..

As we close in on the end of another year, everyone is coming up with years in review or empty promises to themselves about the next year. But what about the past? As 2011 will be the year where I (God willing) hit the quarter century mark, I thought I would share one of those fill in the sentences things with you all.

I've come to realize that my weight... will never be perfect but that I would rather be happy than have to look in the mirror to remind myself that torture is worth it

I've come to realize that my job... is a blessing even if it isn't what I thought I would be doing.

I've come to realize that when I'm driving...I need to have good music and/or conversation or I get too stressed

I've come to realize that I need... Constant support and encouragement. And also more self confidence, where do I buy that?

I've come to realize that I have lost... but others have lost worse. I am lucky in that regard but that doesn't mean I don't deserve to be upset.

I've come to realize that I hate... Deceitfulness, closed-mindedness, arrogance, ignorance, intolerance and other qualities but, though I say it probably too often, not people

I've come to realize that money... Is best spent on things, people and experiences that I love. Not kept inside a bank. You can never have enough truly great experiences and I never want to look back and regret. I hate regret, and things break

I've come to realize that certain people...are not able to change, so it’s best to accept everyone for who they are. However people are the things that make life complete, really aren't they. What fun is having a good time when there is nobody to share it with.

I've come to realize that I'll always... Be paranoid about my body, be protective of my loved ones, and feel too deeply about everything

I've come to realize that my cell phone...is in my hand too much but that isn't gonna change.

I've come to realize that when I woke up this morning... technically afternoon, I was lucky to have everything I have.

I've come to realize that when I get on Facebook… I am probably going to be on the computer for hours doing different things.

I've come to realize that today… well that every day is a gift that is why it is called the present. Was not a waste because time wasted Having fun is never time wasted


I've come to realize that tomorrow... is a gift not a promise

I've come to realize that I really want to…be happy always.



I've come to realize that life…is, as Blue October puts it
"Up down
Up down
Up down
Up down yeah
Cause it will get hard
Remember life's like a jump rope"

I've realized the best music to listen to when I am upset is… absolutely, hands down David Cook, live versions singing his heart out, followed by MWK and To Have Heroes

I've come to realize that this year... might not have been as bad as it seemed a lot of the time. There were a lot of downs but many ups too and that when it is gone, I will try my hardest to remember only the good.

I've come to realize that my ex... all exes are in your life for a reason.

I've come to realize that maybe I should...actually remember to drink the green tea, and take the vitamins.

I've come to realize that I love... with a passion so powerful and almost crippling that I may possibly kill my future husband with it.

I've come to realize that I don't understand... Why certain things happen the way they do, but that’s why I trust in the God.

I've come to realize my past... Has made me who I am today… and for that, I am grateful. Just as scars and laugh-lines form your body, experiences sculpt your soul

I've come to realize that parties are… awesome with the right people!!!!!!

I've come to realize that I'm totally terrified... Of being alone.


1 comment:

  1. And this shows your maturity. Life is not a bowl of cherries, but not all that bad either.
    Live life to the fullest no matter how many bumps you encounter.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...