Monday, December 27, 2010

Snow Apocalypse 2010

If you haven't heard, New York, as well as the greater Northeast, has been blasted with a blizzard. This is probably the tenth blizzard of my life and, though it is a Giant pain in my Ass to not go out a mild inconvenience, the 2ish feet of snow isn't really world ending, unless you are the local stations that have changed programming to 24 hour coverage like we are in the midst of a world ending disaster. It isn't. This is not Huricane Katrina, this is not Pearl Harbor, and it isn't 9-11-01 it's only snow.

Here's the proof

Views of from my window




My mother's car


My dad's car


The over hang over our living room window



And somewhere under here is my car, you can kind of see the mirror

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...