Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Cookies

Christmas may be over but the desserts remain.

For me, eating isn't as big a part of the Holiday season ,del.except for all of those straight out of the oven cookies that mysteriously fell into my mouth as baking the treats, and making Christmas cookies has been a tradition since I was a little girl (and before.)

The last couple of weeks I have been working everyday with the wonderful GiGi, along with a few night jobs here and there, and when you mix in the Holiday get togethers and Tuesday Movie Nights (because God Forbid I miss those) there was no time for the yearly Traditions of hours of women hanging around the Kitchen blasting Christmas Tunes and mixing recipes. But that doesn't mean it wasn't fun!

So here now are some of the results of all of those late night baking sessions and a few batches that I, unfortunately wasn't present to help with.




Red Velvet Cookies


Pistachio


Classic Chocolate Chips

Coconut snowballs


Cinnamon Swirls


Chocolate, M&M stuffed snowballs


Almond "Balls"


If anyone wants a recipe, let me know : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...