Sunday, March 24, 2013

My Cousin in Law is Westchester's Hottest Dad

I mean I could have told you that ever since I first saw him protecting my cousin's bumb a few years ago, but now it is official according to this http://www.weewestchester.com/2013/03/24/meet-westchesters-hottest-dads/#more-8746 From the story:

What Makes Martyn Hot: "Martyn has always been good looking but seeing him as a dad has changed the way I view him. He is so wonderful with our daughter and that really makes me fall in love with him all over again. He is also a great athlete so he takes really good care of himself physically which makes him extra hot," says his wife, Siobhan.
His Best Physical Feature: "His eyes," she says. "They are blue grey and change with what he is wearing."
Sweetest Thing He's Ever Done for His Wife: "Last Christmas, I had enlisted a friend and jewelry maker to make some grandmother necklaces for my mother and my mother-in-law (like with initials and birthstones, etc) and he went behind my back and had her make a matching one for me."
Sweetest Thing He Does With His Daughter: "I love watching the two of them cuddle up and watch Manchester United on Saturday or Sunday mornings. She is so proud to wear the matching jersey."
He Looks Best When He's Wearing: "He is from England so his look is slightly European with (tight) jeans and a button down shirt or a soccer jersey."

3 comments:

  1. I love your blog! sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Something about a daddy and his little girl makes him look even hotter. Congrats to Martyn and to Siobhan on her hot man!
    ~Lauren

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...