Saturday, March 16, 2013

survey

Three years ago, a little after I started this blog of those “Get to know your friends” surveys so people could get to know a bit about the person who’s view they were reading about. I figured it would be fun to revisit. Have you ever looked someone straight in the eyes and told them a lie?
Probably in my youth *In the last 3, yrs I haven't unless you count the mirror


When was the last time you cried?
Watching Grey's Anotomy last week/ really lost it crying, Race for Hope *Certainly no longer cry at Grey's but every Race I have. The last time, however, was probably something hormonal. I cry a lot because I am a mushpot

What are some things that make you mad?
intolerance, hitting woman, unfaithfulness *& being taken advantage f


If you could have anyone you want, who would it be?
A guy who loves me and will treat me like i’m the only woman in the world worth loving

Have you ever liked someone so much, it hurt?
Yes

Would you pay someone to kill the last person who hurt you most?
I’d like to believe I can’t actually kill or have someone kill a person for me. Furthermore nobody has ever hurt me so bad I would consider that. *If i get away w/ it Who was your crush in 5th grade?
Fifth was actually a really bad year for me so I wasn’t really paying attention to boys *Derek Jeter


About how many hours of sleep did you get last night?
10

Is your hair naturally straight?
Very wavy!

Who was the last person to make you genuinely smile?
Most days I would say GiGi but today it would be Meghan Grace, she’s three and even though she screams like a banshee her wonderment of the world just makes me smile on the inside. *I watched 10 Things I Hate About You so Ledger or My Graham


Is there something you want to say to someone but can't/won't?
There was a person who I wanted to say so much to, I wanted so bad to tell her off but she is dead now and the urge to verbally beat her is too. *Is it? sometimes it seems here and also "Why the fuck would you ruin us over that whore. I hope you know you made me hate you"


What was going through your mind during your last kiss?
I can’t even remember that far back* I think it had to do with the Yankees Is there anyone who understands your relationship status?
Single is rather understandable but I’m choosy and don’t get to meet a lot of great guys at this point in my life. *Continue to not want to be with a useless jerk. Id rather be single than darkened by a jerk who isn't worth it


Who was the last person you took a picture with?
I think the last pictures I was in were Washington so I assume it was Lauren *Graham is a person to me

Do you want to fix anything with anyone?
Nope * For a long time my bff, I thought she was destined to be another friend who was gone after using me for all I could be but I think/hope it's better. Are you a jealous person?
I can be but most of the time i’m not. It’s definitely not my worst vice


Have you ever been bitten by a horse?
No. Also never been thrown though I was out with a group and I was the only one who wasn’t thrown.

Have you ever had a boy best friend?
No but I was a boy’s best friend once a long time ago


Have you ever slept in the same bed as the same sex?
Sure, cousins and friends. What girl hasn’t at sleepovers?

What book did you last read?
Time Travelers Wife. Currently reading Mr Ed: Dead *Dreams & Nightmares

Are you sarcastic?
yes

How many cell phones have you had?
Four. My last one was my favorite phone but I love my newest because it is a Blackberry. Love the constant internet access. *6


What do you think about when you are falling asleep?
Nothing really, but if I can’t fall asleep I either sing to myself or prey.


What is your favorite color?
Lilac, pink, and red


Do you curse a lot?
Probably more than I should but I’m working on it *still


Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to?
No.


When is the last time you had butterflies?
With all the musicians I’ve met in the last two years, you would think it would’ve been more recent but the only person to ever make my stupid and awed was Anderson Cooper, I don’t know why maybe it’s because he’s almost more than human in my book. Probably Finals in my senior year of college; Finals always got me queasy, so two years ago. *when i see the not dead celebrity boy, Everytime. It's out of body and he's handsome


Ever taken a picture kissing somebody?
I feel like I have but don’t know where they are


Are you someone who is an ass because you're so honest?
I don’t think so but I guess that’s not for me to decide


What's your opinion on "no sex before marriage"?
I go back and forth on it to be honest. That being said, so far its still possibility and in the end will probably depend on the person. *ditto


Do you think making out is slutty?
No- public groping is


How often do you give out second chances?
Depends on the severity of the crime


Be honest, ever listened to Aaron Carter?
In my defense I worked for Radio Disney but I’ve never done it on my own free will. *Bieber now i guess? hell no


What about, "My Life Would Suck Without You" by Kelly Clarkson?
Great song to dance and scream away the blues to


Ever had your heart broken? *seem to have lost the answer here but last time it was the afore mentioned boy bestie. Now still not a boyfriend luckily

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...