Friday, September 14, 2012

New Job = New look

As I've mentioned the Gigi and Thomas Era is over.  Sure it will not be the last time (hopefully) that you hear about them but for the last two weeks I have been nothing but their friend.  While this is actually fine with me as nobody needs to pay me to love them, it did leave a vacancy in my wallet. 

Luckily, being the people that my former employers are, they made sure we had a new job lined up.
Introducing my new little friend Xavier!!   I am sure you'll end up hearing him included in my future adventures and his apartment has a great view. 

The Fisher Kingesque Background (taken by Lauren) is the view from his living room and the roof has a panoramic view of most of the city.  (All other pictures by me.)




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...