Sunday, September 23, 2012

City Girl goes all nature

Summer is by far my favorite season!  The warm sun beating down on my skin, swimming in pools, crashing waves on my skin, digging my feat into hot sand while I actually manage to have the quieted mind I need to read a book.   So as nature would have it, Winter is by far my least favorite season.  I hate being cold, which I constantly am, and there are only two good things I can think of during Winter- Christmas ( all though that's got drawbacks too) and Disney World trips. That is just not enough  (Last year there was three- baby Thomas finally made his debut but even so.) 
Between the two comes the most aromatic season, and possibly aesthetically pleasing Autumn.  At time I get to that dark place where I see it as little more than the slow death of another Summer but, when not wishing to hibernate, I do tend to enjoy some of what the season has to offer and one of the best parts is apple pie, I mean picking.


Here I feed Goate, this billy that I used to know
I love this guy posing

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...