Wednesday, April 4, 2012

I love free stuff

I don't really think there are many people who don't, mind you, but freebies for me, are like tiny little birthdays. no I am not just cheap!
So anyway, yesterday I saw a sweet from BBC America saying how they were comping lunch from assorted food trucks that would be parked in Time Square and Madison Square park in celebration of the primire of one of their shows. All someone had to do was like the program on Facebook and he or she was given a ticket for one meal from the truck of choice.
The truck I chose was Frites 'n Meats ( http://www.fritesnmeats.com/about-us/) which served a cheddar cheese burger with onion, and tomato on a brioche bun and a side of coleslaw. It was mouth-watering and it would have only have cost $6- extremely reasonable. I think I have a new lunch option.

The freebies didn't stop at lunch, however, because it was also free cone day at Ben & Jerry Shops. I had a chocolate, Lauren had Americone Dream, and Gigi had a vanilla and a chocolate because, since Thomas can't have it yet it, only seemed fair that big sister should.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...