Friday, July 8, 2011

25 random things about me

1. 99% of the time I can state a zillion reasons why I am in no way pretty, but every now and then I will look in the mirror or at a picture and be like, DAMN! Again very rare

2. I am not ashamed to admit that I have used tummy control panties and accessories since I was in middle school, for important outfits
3. I think my hair, eyes, and boobs are by best features and have been complimented by a rock star about one of those

4. I am allergic to yogurt, always knew this but tried Pinkberry original before I found out it was actual yogurt frozen rather than fro yo which I can eat and got really gassy and sick from a taste spoonful

5. I have no piercings, not even ears

6. When I was younger I wanted a pet koala to live in my house and hang off the fridge and I wanted a lazy river that ran through my house. I’m old enough to know I can’t
have these things but it doesn’t mean I still don’t want them



7. I like to drink hot water. I'm a freak

8. Sometimes I listen to Ryan Star's 11:59 and choke up at the line "this could be the best time of our lives, roll the windows down and drive" and sometimes that line just randomly plays in my head while I’m having fun

9. I owned my first car for only 3 months

10. I have tendency to hide from people I know

11. I want to karaoke BORN TO RUN at some point replacing Wendy with a dude’s name

12. I have never owned a video game system

13. I have tendency to hide from people I know from childhood

14. I once got detention in High school for wearing Orange Socks, as you can see, I was a real problem child

15. I am a very emotional person, things tend to accelerate fast leading to over reaction, and during PMS I should probably be locked up like a wear wolf in the full moon.

16. I love David Cook but my God some of his fans can be the most annoying people in this universe

17. I have a fear that I’ll never be what I want to be when I grow up

18. One of my best friends in this world is not even two years old

19. My favorite ice cream flavor is chocolate marshmallow

20. If my feet wouldn’t fall off I would wear flip flops every day of my life

21. I have outlandish dreams almost always but sometimes, in the middle of the craziness, there is a prophetic message in it

22. I don’t believe everything I read


23. I read the book THE PRESTIGE in one weekend in college (while I should have been studying) and couldn’t wait to see the movie. Then ended up so disappointed (Luckily Nolan and Bale made it up to me with THE DARK KNIGHT)


24. I stare at my dog sometimes just wondering what goes on in his fluffy little mind. Did this with DJ too


25. I rate Starbucks coffee brews

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...