Thursday, July 7, 2011

25 men I've crushed over

**After thinking long and hard, there actually aren't 25 (yet) but i figured I'd put the list all the same

1-Should really be no surprise but David Cook.


2-Derek Jeter
Long before DC hit the stage, DJ owned my heart. I was just entering puberty when the now legendary shortstop was first putting on his pinstripes but I was already reasoning how small our twelve year age difference would be when I was in my twenties. Sadly, our marriage doesn't seem as destined as it once did as the closest we've come to meeting was his tire running over my foot while leaving a parking lot but I will always hold a place in my heart for # 2.


3-Tommy the Power Ranger.
Oh yes, I love me some dress up, and always have, but I used to moonlight as quite the little tomboy. I spend many days of recess reenacting Power Rangers with the little boys. I had the weapons and the props but deep down the girly girl just wanted Tommy to scoop her in his arms and carry her away (which happened when my parents hired him on my 9th birthday.)


4-Heath Ledger


5 through 9- members of MONTY PYTHON excluding Jones.
Cleese: just for talent
Palin, Gilliam, Idle, and Chapman obviously talented but also, at some point I've thought to myself, "oooh" while looking at them.
As for Jones, he is just too pompous and not nearly good enough at anything to back it up.


10 and 11- Matt Damon and Ben Affeck


12- Josh Heartnet


13- Colin Farrel


14- Major Anthony Nelson
JR Ewing might have been Larry Hagman's most memorable role but I was a big I DREAM OF GENIE fan.


15- Fr. Ralf from THE THORNBIRDS


16- Brad Pitt in MEET JOE BLACK


17- Hugh Jackman
Now I couldn't care less when we pass on the street but for in first half of the last decade he was something worthy of my time.


18-Anderson Cooper
The perfect combination of beauty and brains, he can laugh at himself, joke about the world around us, all the while being a defender of all that is good. A real life superhero.


19- Andrew Garfield


20-Gale Harold


21- Johnny Castle (Patrick Swezy) in Dirty Dancing
I was a little girl and I dreamed of running up that auditorium and doing the jump

22-Dark Knight’s Joker
Ok yes, I realize Ledger is on the list and that should count all of his characters and it does but Joker needed his own. I get that he is a homicidal sociopath in clown makeup but he does it so sexy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...