Saturday, May 21, 2011

REASONS I AM EXCITED THE WORLD DIDN'T END

Since the scheduled apocalypse came and went and I am still here I figured I would help express my relief. Nearly dying in a worldwide rolling earthquake does, after all put things into perspective.

1. more time to read GOOD OMENS
2. More time to not read HARRY POTTER
4. Time to think of a number three
5. Get to see more Terry Gilliam movies (or maybe not)
6. Watch SNL with Justin Timberlake
7. buy David Cook album
8. More concerts
9. Continue to say all the places I want to visit before I die.
10. Continue to bitch about how far away Australia is and how long it takes to get there.
11. Put Graham in drag.
12. Have a Pug
13. Have children
14. Question why Pug came before children
15. See the newest TRANSFORMERS and PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN to understand why any movies need a year of promo.
15. Continue to make Phillip S. Hoffman confused
16. Mock two more TWILIGHT films
17. See Prince William get crowned King
18. Live in Manhattan
19. Smoke pot
20. Go on the Disney Cruise

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...