Sunday, July 7, 2013

Birthday Dinner

To celebrate my 27th birthday tomorrow, my parents took me to a hibachi grill for dinner. I had looked at the menu online and found some great Gluten free options, or at least I thought I had. Turns out that the dinner came with noodles but luckily my wonderful mother snuck out during the meal to get me an enzyme suppliment that supposedly lessens the effect if you eat gluten. I have tried it and it doesn't make it 100% better but does make it so much more bearable. No migraine, no incurable hiccups, and only slight stomach issues if any. How awesome is my mother for doing that?!

2 comments:

  1. It was a great night! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a great time with my precious daughter.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...