Friday, April 5, 2013

Celebrity TMI

Somehow I thought that Jason Segel would be blamed for his breakup with Michelle Williams and even thought addiction might be brought into play. This however I didn't see coming.  There is a rumor that Jason Segel is a sex addict and he and Michelle Williams broke up because she couldn’t take it anymore. I mean really I do not need that image in my head- we’ve all seen both of them naked in films but "Sex Addict" and "Can’t take it anymore" illicit some seriously messed up images in my mind.  It probably isn't even true, as most rumors aren't but the visual still crosses my mind.

I am talking some Stephon from Saturday Night Live nightmare kind of images too not just ordinary, run of the mill crazy whips and leather (which in itself kind of just made me have to swallow some of my own sick when it popped in my head)

Oh and the questions- the questions that accompany it. He knows The Muppets- did he bring them into things?! “Hey hon can Kermit and Fozy watch? It really turns me on?” Sure that is okay I guess I can handle it but what if he uses them as sex assistants ( I am thinking primarily of Gonzo right now) and oh my lord what if he called it a three way and did the voices.

Now I am really upset, I really am. And by the way they lived together with Heath Ledger’s seven year old daughter and last April she left her alone with him while she went to San Diego for ComicCon. I don’t think Segel  would ever do anything to Matilda but what could that poor girl have seen him doing when he thought she was asleep?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...