Saturday, December 31, 2011

I have a confession: I have never gone out on New Years Eve. Its not like I'm weird and drinkingI don't like going out it's just, I love money more. For ten years I've spent the night babysitting, at first I was too young to have plans and even when I was old enough I've always looked at it like "I can go out anytime," aside from the money I can make I save money by not spending on everything overpriced.

Tonight, for the first time, I am not working but honestly going out is the last thing I want to do. Thursday morning my boss left for the hospital (only to return home hours later) at 3am. Thursday night, due to the fact the fact that Tommy could come at anytime, Lauren and I slept at work and once again my boss for hospital at 3am (and his name is Rob Thomas backwards!) Now don't get me wrong I loved being with Gigi for all of this, there is nowhere I would have rather been but now that Tommy is here and everybody is doing fine I realize how exhausting anticipation can be (obviously not as bad as having a baby I should note.)

All I want is pajamas, Graham also in pajamas and Anderson Cooper to ring in 2012. Let everyone else get a midnight kiss and then get vomitedvomited on, spend all their money and curse their uncomfortable shoes, I will be kissing the cava-poo and drinking chocolate milk.

Okay I admit I might be weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...