Friday, June 17, 2011

Lion of Ido Invades the Mercury Lounge


I had been wanting to see LION OF IDO again, for a long while- probably since I’d had purchased tickets to see them open for EVE 6 in November but ended up with the late show and Ido and Co. only opened the early one. About a month ago, after the group had spread their music, not only around the country but even Europe on their first foreign tour, a hometown show was finally announced.

Thursday Night was that show and nothing could keep Lauren or I from going, especially after the personal invite from Ido himself. The same could not be said, unfortunately, for any of our collective cameras, as I decided I didn’t feel like lugging my huge Pro-Style camera around my neck and Lauren brought hers without thinking to check the battery. Luckily, our boss was nice enough to let us borrow hers and basically saved the day!









































































































































Making the need for a camera even more pressing, Dallin Applebaum (of Ryan Star's band and solo projects) made a surprise appearance during DAY BY DAY.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...